Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shattered by Jeannie Palmer, receives Literary Seal of Excellence



Publishing industry professionals have evaluated Shattered, my YA title, against specific criteria for quality fiction, and have deemed it worthy of receiving the AIA Gold Seal of Literary Excellence.

This was such an exciting moment for me and I was honored to have my title recognized.  You can read the entire announcement here, or, if you’re interested in obtaining a copy, Shattered can be found here.

My next YA title will be released in 2015.  I hope you’ll follow along and enjoy the upcoming snippets I share as I go.

Here’s the blurb from Shattered:

            Life has become very complicated for twelve year old Vanessa.  Dealing with her parents separation, moving into a new house, and becoming estranged from her two best friends has been a breeze compared to what lays in store for her with the discovery of a mysterious glass ball.  Is she going crazy or does this ball really have control over her life?

No comments:

Post a Comment